Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

It's been awhile since I've posted a yummy recipe, so I guess this is long over-due.  I would highly recommend this recipe to anyone who likes Chocolate Chip Cookies!  You're going to need a few things to make these turn out great!

It's not necessary, but a cute little assistant always helps!

Cake Batter

Taste Tester

You know, to make sure everything tastes okay!

Muffin Tins

Frozen Cookie Dough for on top of the cake batter

After you bake, you garnish with Cookie Dough Buttercream Frosting & Mini Chocolate Chips

Viola!

They taste as good as they look!

This was a pinterest find so you can get the recipe on Amanda's Blog

I do have a few side-notes about this recipe that I'd like to share though.  I used my own Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe.  I did use her cake batter recipe.  Not all of my cupcakes came out flat on top, most of them where sunken in where the cookie dough sat.  I just had to put on extra icing to make them look uniform.  They were delicious though & I had tons of compliments, so this is a definitely a recipe I'm keeping!

2 comments:

  1. The cupcakes are great!

    Klint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the cupcakes were very delicious. Good job honey

    ReplyDelete