Friday, November 21, 2014

Is It Christmas Yet?

I know, Thanksgiving is still a week away but I feel like the Christmas bug has bit almost everyone already!  Maybe it was the early snow?  Well one of the things I'm planning on doing while Leo naps this afternoon is clean out the fridge.  (It's LONG overdue…yuck!)  It's not my favorite job so I decided I needed a boost to get me excited about the task looming in front of me.  For some reason this is seeming to help my motivation!  I guess I'm officially joining in on the Christmas Spirit!



FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE

8 tsp. sugar
4 tsp. baking cocoa
4 c. milk
1 1/2 c. mini marshmallows
1 tsp. vanilla

In sauce pan combine first four ingredients.  Cook & stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted.  Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.  Makes 4 servings.


I think I hear my fridge calling…see you on the other side :)

3 comments:

  1. I will have to try that recipe. Lately hot chocolate has been our evening drink. Glad you are getting into the Christmas spirit too! Also, I agree that cleaning out the fridge is not high on my list of favorite jobs. Ugh. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so weird, I heard my fridge calling YOU as well...stop by anytime:)

    ReplyDelete