Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome


I never thought I’d become a blogger.  I’m not a huge social networker, I don’t consider myself creative & there are many things I’d rather do than sit at my computer and pen the story of our life.  So why did I start up a blog, you ask? One word…LOVE! 

My husband and I are very different, which you either know or will soon learn if you become a follower of Our 1 Chance. He’s a picture taker, I’m not.  He’s sentimental, I’m not.  He’s creative, I’m not. See where this is going?! 

Ryan once asked me, “Do you think you will ever start a blog?” To which I promptly responded, “Probably not.  I’m just not that sentimental & it doesn’t interest me.”  In the back of my mind I knew Ryan would love it if I’d start a blog.  He enjoys looking back over the years & remembering what has happened.

So Ryan, this blog is dedicated to you.  It’s the best gift I can think to give you. Thanks for all you do for me! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

To the rest of you out there, I hope you enjoy following Our 1 Chance at life.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with the 2 of you on your new blog. Can't wait for your next post. Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times! Looking forward to your next post!

    Klint

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great wife (and sister) you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to do this :) And who knows, maybe you will start to enjoy yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your first post! I can relate with Ryan on documenting so I bet he is SUPER excited about this :) Way to go!

    Excited to read your next post ... no pressure ...hehe :)

    Sarah K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea Jamy! Made me smile by how much you love my little cuz!! :)

    ReplyDelete