Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Fast & Furious Trip To Florida


This crazy couple very unexpectedly invited their 3 daughters down to Florida to visit them on their vacation.  I think it was more fun than the usual vacation because I had very little time to plan for or anticipate it.

Not many people were headed to Fort Meyers on Tuesday morning!  The stewardess told us we could all move around to whatever seat we wanted.  I believe Janelle, Jenna & I were the only three people on the plane who sat together in a row.  Socializing & game playing is more fun that way :)

Can you tell it's our first day?  Look @ Mom compared to me...Yikes!

We ran into Spider Man on the beach.  He jumped up
from the sand onto the pier to pose with us!

Our view from the lanai (aka: patio for us common folks).  No complaints here!

I don't think I could have married into a better family! 
We fit together like peanut butter & jelly :)

Only on vacation do you get to go out to eat 3 nights in a row!

Gotta take a picture in the Nervous Nellie's bench!

The amount of star fish & sand dollars we found was unbelievable! (And when I say we, I mean Dad, Mom, Janelle & Jenna.  One of us gets the jeebies when it comes to probing the sea floor with your toes to find living sea creatures!)

Look what else washed up from sea :) 

The Steffen's love them some Shuffle Board!

Everybody loves a beach shot!

It was great having absolutely NO responsibilities!

Thanks again Dad & Mom for a great 4 days!

2 comments:

  1. So glad this worked out for you to go! Looks absolutely wonderful! And I agree...you fit right in the fam....looks and all!

    Great pics...except the one w Keith and the starfish....eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...what a trip! Gotta say it one more time, I can't believe we pulled it off that quickly:). Love love love my parents and sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete