Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Meeting Whitt

The Fiechter family just keeps growing!  I told Sarah that I was more anxious for the arrival of her baby than I was for mine.  Our family has been growing ever so slowly (except for the foster kids that have been in & out of Q&S's house), so every change is very exciting!

From the beginning of Sarah's pregnancy, my intuition told me it was going to be a GIRL!  Intuition is fairly accurate a lot of the time, so I went with my gut & bought two adorable girl outfits.  I stuck them in a gift bag & waited for "the call."  After a very long & intense labor, my phone rang @ 9:48 pm on Saturday night.  This time, I knew it was for real!  Sure enough, Klint informed me that I was once again an aunt to a darling baby BOY named Whitt!  So much for my gift :)

Sunday we went to meet the little guy (and his parents too of course!)

All 3 of them look pretty good for what all they went through!

Proud Grandma

Proud Grandpa

We CANNOT WAIT to meet their bundle of joy in November!

Leo's turn to meet Whitt

Aw baby!


Little Leo doesn't look very little anymore!

OK...

I'm done with this nice guy stuff!

It's hard to believe that 1 year ago it was us with a newborn baby!
Time sure does fly!

2 comments:

  1. Whitt a great post honey . . . good thing I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Ryan's comment :)

    So fun we got you so good...and you weren't the only one.

    Hope Whitt and Leo will be good friends!

    ReplyDelete