Sunday, August 19, 2012

Frosted Candy Bar Stuffed Cookie Cups

Is your mouth watering already?!  If it's not, it will be by the time you finish this post.

A while back I was surfing pinterest & found what looked to be a delicious recipe!  My first trial run with this dessert went really well.  I made it for my family, and let me tell you, they GUSHED over it! I told my mom I thought it would be fun to do the mini version of this dessert for our church lunch sometime; however, 10 dozen of these bad boys would be extremely time consuming I decided.

Later, I was talking to my mother-in-law.  I was telling her about this dessert & how cute they would be on a church lunch tray.  She informed me that she's in charge of Bluffton North's church lunch on September 16th & if I wanted to make 5 dozen of them for her I could.  This was definitely more manageable I decided so I volunteered my services!

September 16th is not that far away, so Saturday I cut out 3 hours of my afternoon to make these Frosted Candy Bar Stuffed Mini Cookie Cups.  Here is what you need to make this dessert.

Mini Muffin Tins

Mini Candy Bars

Cookie Dough

Icing

I'm pretty sure it is impossible to stop reading now, because after seeing what goes into these Cookie Cups, everyone wants this recipe for their collection J

Butterfinger, Reese's, Snickers


Finally Done!

Reese's Close Up



And now, I would say, your mouth is watering, because YES they are as wonderful on your taste buds as they look!  Feel free to come over to Bluffton North on the 16th to try them out!

Since this isn't my recipe, I don't feel it's my place to post it on my blog.  Just follow the link below & you will meet the creator of the Frosted Candy Bar Stuffed Cookie Cups!  





7 comments:

  1. YUM! Those look so delicious. And now that I can actually eat these, guess what I might just be making this week?! Thanks for the recipe, Jamy!!!
    ~sarah q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have the recipe printed off...now if I can keep from making them!!
    --Lori P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attest they are BEAUTIFUL (although I wasn't able to try them...darn those New Year's Resolutions:)). I am SUPER impressed you made 5 dozen!!!

    Sarah K

    ReplyDelete
  4. They taste as good as they look!

    Klint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those look awesome! My mom serve's lunch on Sept 16 at BC or else I would have to come over just to try one of those!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tasted them they are as good as they look. Good job Honey you're quite the Betty Crocker!

    ReplyDelete